Director of Client Services
Nissa primarily supports the service needs of clients.
She is the first point of contact for all account transfers, new business, and Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) questions. She assists in online account support and set up, provides assistance on account maintenance as well as fields administration questions and requests.
Nissa has worked in the investment field since 1997 in various supportive roles. She became a licensed financial assistant (series 6) in 2009.
Nissa is a Colorado native. She is so in love with the state of Colorado that she rarely leaves it, even for vacations. Most of her time is spent with her husband of 17 years and their 14 year old daughter. Her hobbies include reading, crafts, animal foster care and pet sitting.
Get to know Nissa
- Originally from: Thorton, Colorado
- Favorite quote: Do one to others as you would have done on to you
- Best piece of financial advice received: Don't spend more than you can afford
- Hobbies: Crocheting, Reading, Puzzles
- Pets: 3 dogs (Maggie, Buddy, and Willow) and 3 cats (Belle, Holly, and Zazzles)
- What motivates Nissa: Proving doubter wrong
- Place Nissa would most like to visit: Norway
- Favorite book: Outlander
- Something on Nissa's bucket list: A purple Camaro
- Biggest accomplishment: Starting my own business